- We are moving in 3 days. 3 DAYS. moving 7 people. i may be a little stressed.
- I was sick last weekend and I had no voice, i talk.a.lot. so it wasn't good or fun
- I have been up to my ears in paperwork, phone calls, and errands.
- throw in Thanksgiving coming up, and having a yard sale, selling items on Craigslist, donating TONS of items to goodwill, not cooking much, football ending, volleyball wrapping up and right into basketball, etc etc. There hasn't been much time to catch up on the old blog.
- I am SO excited for the house we are moving to, we LOVE it so much i cant wait to show you all. gorgeous house, great schools, lovely area we cant wait!
- I have a list a mile long i am saving up for, does moving make you want to get rid of your stuff and bring in some new stuff? No? just me hmmm... I am getting burnt out on all the red/dark colors i have going on here i will still incorporate red but not so prominent.
- I am looking for a new mattress that is a must, we purchased the bedroom set of the people who currently live in the house (and the fridge since the buyers here asked for ours) we got a GREAT price on both but the bed is king, we have a California king. it worked out OK we hated our mattress and i had planned on returning it (it was practically new) o i did that but now i need a new one again i hate buying mattresses such a big purchase but a good one is a must!
- so i will be back soon. Probably after we get moved over i have to tell you all about the new house, the kids room redo's, Christmas decorating and we have TONS of fun things going on in the next month or two.
- i must go to sleep i hope my voice sounds better tomorrow it is my boys last day of school and i want to take pictures and thank their teachers and not sound like i am whispering or squeaking every time i talk ;)
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
It's been a while....
Posted by Raquel
But my computer is finally fixed (did i tell you it was broke?)
at 11:20 PM